Call us on: 07501 111 758
If you are thinking of starting a career in Holistic and Complementary Therapies but would like to know more before committing to training, then The Holistic Academy has the perfect solution.
Our Introductory Courses are designed to help you understand the nature of this industry, where to start your training, where to train and at what level. We include short tasters in massage, reflexology and aromatherapy for you to watch or experience.
• Welcome and introductions
• What are considered to be Complementary Therapies?
• General benefits of Complementary Therapies
• How to start a career in this industry?
• Training options – NVQ or short courses?
• What are my options to set up in business once I have trained?
• Can I mix beauty and complementary therapies?
• Can I specialise in a specific therapy?
• The fundamental therapies: Body Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Indian Head Massage
• Additional therapies: Stone Massage Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Reiki, Thermal Auricular Therapy
• Specialised courses – for insurance purposes
There are no pre-requisites for this course
*£40 will be discounted off your first VTCT course booked with The Holistic Academy, if you have attended this course within 4 months at time of booking.
An Introduction to Massage
An Introduction to Aromatherapy
An Introduction to Reflexology